BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Randi, where are you?

I have been inside! And I have been LAZY, and haven't done much of anything. I have done some cross stitching and made a couple of book marks but other than that, I am been watching a lot of reality TV, reading, and listening to books.

What sucks is that we had a terrible heat wave recently and so many of my plants died. My cucumbers didn't ripen correctly and went bad on the vine, and I haven't gotten a good tomato or strawberry in almost two months. I am waiting until September when I am going to mulch together all my dead plants, replant new ones, re-seed the grass and cut back everything that needs to be trimmed.

On a side note, my sunflowers bloomed. They are amazing!!!!



5 comments:

Candy said...

Gorgeous! Last month was really tough on our plants, too. A lot of them fried and our ivy really suffered. Your dad says the ivy will come back in the fall, but it makes me so sad.

Daddd said...

That cucumber problem has really got U in a pickle......I chopped down most of our sunflower plants today and sunflower seeds went flying everywhere.....Luckily Rosie ate them all.........

Daddd said...

Your whole yard looks terrific!

Daddd said...

It's time to get back to the wonder of the backyard garden...I am getting bored reading me and Candy all the time.....I got a new lawn mower.....

Jade said...

I like your sunflower aunt Randi.