BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Matt helped with the yard this weekend too which was great! He also hung up all my wall decor. In these wall sconces that I got from my grandma, I bought some coconut cloth, or at least that is what I think it is called. I couldn't find any that fit perfectly, so I had to cut it and do my best! Let me tell you, this stuff is not easy to cut at all!!!!

The cacti that are from the plant nursery at CSN's Charleston campus. I don't remember the names of what we picked out, but I do think they are very very neat looking.


Here is everything from a distance glance. The little sign between the seats says "Welcome to my Garden." I got it for Christmas from my Uncle Jerry and Aunt Linda.



1 comments:

Candy said...

Randi, this is gorgeous.