BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Saturday was a big day for us because we picked up a bunch of new plants for our back yard and thanks to my dear friends over at the Cactus Rescue, we picked up the cacti for the front yard too. I am very excited to get these guys in the ground. We weren't able to do it on Sunday like I originally planned, but this weekend will be the magical weekend.

I really can't wait to get them in. The best part is, they are all native species, and except for the big one, once they are settled, I will only have to water them once ever couple of weeks or so. It works perfect because I am really bad at remembering to water plants if they aren't on a drip system.

But you should check out the Cactus Rescue website. It is a great site, and run by some really great people :)


0 comments: